Sunday 4 March 2018

Steve Khiew awarded individual funding by SportExcel Foundation of Malaysia


On 28 February, 2018, the SportExcel Foundation Malaysia held its Annual SportExcel Individual Funding Program 2018 at Bukit Jalil Golf & Country Resort to reward top achievers of various sports under the Foundation.

IBSC swimmer, Steve Khiew who won the 13-14 Group 2 Boys category in the SportsExcel Junior Swimming Circuit, Grand Final 2017, attended the function and was presented a mock cheque of RM1,500 for his win.




Steve shared his aspiration with us:

"I am very honoured and proud to have become the Milo SportExcel  U-15 Champion. It is a very happy occasion since it was my last year in SportExcel in 2017. I would like to thank Coach Zhang, my parents and IBSC officials and members for their support. I enjoyed every bit of swimming in the SportExcel development competitions and I look forward to all the other big meets where I hope to  be do my very best. I hope to bring honour to my club, state and country." 

IBSC congratulates Steve Khiew for his excellence performance throughout the year. Well done!


See related past posting :
Steve Khiew won Age Group Champion in his finale appearance in SportExcel Junior Swimming Circuit, Grand Final 2017


More about Sport Excel Foundation


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...